• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sorted before 930 this morning, with more cover than I asked for.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've since had three companies ring me to go through the application process, based on the information I gave them last Thursday!
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

You snooze, you lose.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

<---
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You wait an hour for the code to complete, and then you get an "unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables" error.

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I am not sure iof its worth getting my custom title changed or just waiting until after the next time I am perma banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am not sure iof its worth getting my custom title changed or just waiting until after the next time I am perma banned.
                are you planning another break? (or is that a long training session without distraction?)
                Join IPSE

Comment

or is it another change in gig?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

ommmmmm
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      are you planning another break? (or is that a long training session without distraction?)
                      Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      or is it another change in gig?
                      great to see you. well maybe not - I will have to get counting again to make sure I retain my counting lead!

I started last week back in docklands - way happier here then in Belgravia at the hedge fund.

After midnightman on Sunday(Iron man distance) Mrs BP goes to Wales with all kids for 2 weeks - I see her for 1 day to look at houses and return twins to their mother. Then they all go to centreparcs for a week. So I have 3 weeks of solid training.

I can't drivel like I used to. The first days of tpd1 were just total madness - I was doing 300 posts a day!

Comment

Working...
                      X