• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Tell us more.
    Been introduced to the Permie who has been hired for my role, current end date is still 9th August was hoping the Project is in that much of a free fall I stay on until the scheduled go live date in November, guess its now wait and see, either way I am off to Spain back end of August so no drama
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Been introduced to the Permie who has been hired for my role, current end date is still 9th August was hoping the Project is in that much of a free fall I stay on until the scheduled go live date in November, guess its now wait and see, either way I am off to Spain back end of August so no drama
      Tis definitely in free fall though. Heck look at the code monkeys....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Tis definitely in free fall though. Heck look at the code monkeys....
        I would look at the code monkey, but the code monkey in question is so short he doesn't appear over his monitors

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I would look at the code monkey, but the code monkey in question is so short he doesn't appear over his monitors
          We've got one like that here too.

No, it's not me you cheeky sod!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            We've got one like that here too.

No, it's not me you cheeky sod!
            I think the comment is aimed at a particular code monkey who prefers to slouch down low and have the monitors up high. (although thats more because its his 4th desk in 3 weeks and no doubt he'll have to move again soon)
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I think the comment is aimed at a particular code monkey who prefers to slouch down low and have the monitors up high. (although thats more because its his 4th desk in 3 weeks and no doubt he'll have to move again soon)
              Oh, we've got one here who is so small that nobody notices when he's not in. He has to stand up and stretch to see over his monitors

Comment

Stone me, it's close.

Sun's not so fierce & it's a bit cloudy, but it's getting more humid.

My fingers are sticking to the keys with sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Stone me, it's close.

Sun's not so fierce & it's a bit cloudy, but it's getting more humid.

My fingers are sticking to the keys with sweat.
                  All thirty of them?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Crap.

10 M$ updates to install.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Oh, we've got one here who is so small that nobody notices when he's not in. He has to stand up and stretch to see over his monitors
                      Work out how to lower is chair, or stick his desk on risers

Comment

Working...
                      X