• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Minor rant coming up in General
    rant and a half that one...

still, bit worrying that General is becoming the place for seriousness, sort of defeats the object of it does it not?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

still, bit worrying that General is becoming the place for seriousness, sort of defeats the object of it does it not?
        Needed to vent my spleen.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

<----

and that's even with a mystery to solve.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

More than one bug related thread this morning. Good.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              More than one bug related thread this morning. Good.
              aye...its spreading
              Join IPSE

Comment

Day off today. Hubby's 50th, so took they day off so we could do something. Only he forgot to book it off so I'm spending it doing housework (and arguing with Amazon)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Day off today. Hubby's 50th, so took they day off so we could do something. Only he forgot to book it off so I'm spending it doing housework (and arguing with Amazon)

shouldn't he say he's unavailable and go home?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

shouldn't he say he's unavailable and go home?
                    He's perm. He was WFH this morning, but their server room got too hot, so he's had to go in and sort it. Not to mention that our broadband has been doing yo-yo impressions, though Sandeep has now "reset the network" and tells me that "you will not have any more problems and everything is working fine". So that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      He's perm. He was WFH this morning, but their server room got too hot, so he's had to go in and sort it. Not to mention that our broadband has been doing yo-yo impressions, though Sandeep has now "reset the network" and tells me that "you will not have any more problems and everything is working fine". So that's good.
                      reassuring?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X