• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Afternoon all
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

21 recipes so far.

I have about 20 to add myself, will probably do some cooking over the next few days and get Mr N to get his camera out and get some pics.

Lots of formatting to do.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          21 recipes so far.

I have about 20 to add myself, will probably do some cooking over the next few days and get Mr N to get his camera out and get some pics.

Lots of formatting to do.
          That's nice, I like the fact that people got behind you on this idea...

Makes a change in this forum, normally all and
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            That's nice, I like the fact that people got behind you on this idea...

Makes a change in this forum, normally all and
            Well it is for charidee innit

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Well it is for charidee innit
              yes but most don't like to talk about it

and doesn't it begin at home?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon

Had a morning visit to a swedish furniture store and the book cases etc are all assembled and ready for youngest to put her vast collection of fairy/animal/young vampire books on

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Afternoon

Had a morning visit to a swedish furniture store and the book cases etc are all assembled and ready for youngest to put her vast collection of fairy/animal/young vampire books on
                  How's yer allen key collection doing?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    How's yer allen key collection doing?
                    No allen keys required. Although I do have a good collection of fixtures for fastening book cases etc to walls.

Comment

Which leads, of course, to this:

List of screw drives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who'd have thunk there's so many different types of fasterner?

Comment

Working...
                      X