• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Morning

Found so sweets that the kids left down the back of my car, wonder if they are still edible #HariboRoulette
    Probably, depends on how desperate you actually get...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning!

Made and choc chip American buttermilk pancakes for lunch yesterday - very nom nom nom. Talking of boxsets, I was watching The Fringe S04 and saw Walter the Prof make them for Peter and suddenly got inspired.

Got enough leftovers to make them again today!

Woohoooo!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          ZeitBoxSets:

Bab5.

Buffy.

Angel.

Roswell (High).

X Files.

Millennium.

Breaking Bad 1,2,3,4.

Dexter 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Shaun the Sheep 1,2.

All unwatched apart from the last 3.
          Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Morning!

Shogun (on the 2nd disk now).
          Ditto Shogun and Millenium, also Scrubs.

Mr N has Star Trek (I think all the series and spin offs), Bab 5, South Park, Carnivale, Alias and god know what else.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning!

Made and choc chip American buttermilk pancakes for lunch yesterday - very nom nom nom. Talking of boxsets, I was watching The Fringe S04 and saw Walter the Prof make them for Peter and suddenly got inspired.

Got enough leftovers to make them again today!

Woohoooo!
            I'm actually eating less now I'm a lady of leisure.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I'm actually eating less now I'm a lady of leisure.
              It won't last!

I'm eating more out of boredom and lack of direction but I'm trying to get out and cycle more to compensate, if only the weather would be a little more summery.

Comment

Ditto Shogun and Millenium, also Scrubs.

Mr N has Star Trek (I think all the series and spin offs), Bab 5, South Park, Carnivale, Alias and god know what else.
                Thanks.

Add:

Carnivale.

Alias. (It's the purple hair wot dun it, guv).

Big Bang Theory.

I've never had any urge to get the ST box sets*, though I do have a VHS copy (from a charidee shoppe or emporium) of "Arena".

*Due to the rather curious programming choices of BBC Wales back in the 90s, I do have a couple of vhs eps from Voyager & DS9.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 31 May 2013, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  It won't last!

I'm eating more out of boredom and lack of direction but I'm trying to get out and cycle more to compensate, if only the weather would be a little more summery.
                  I always end up eating less, as I get up a tad later and don't really do breakfast, so usually have lunch and then dinner when Mr N gets home.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Back from the market.

They had lobster, so am just about to kill it for tea

Will be poaching it and having it with home made garlic aioli, mmmmm

I've loads of fish for making a fish soup and the Norpusses would usually be jumping all over it, they're scared of the lobster.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Back from the market.

They had lobster, so am just about to kill it for tea

Will be poaching it and having it with home made garlic aioli, mmmmm

I've loads of fish for making a fish soup and the Norpusses would usually be jumping all over it, they're scared of the lobster.

Just gone outside with a nice glass of chilled p grigio and some homemade quail scotch eggs as the sun has just come out. 3 nanoseconds later, Tommy "Chainsaw Massacre" Tosspot neighbour has started chasing weevils and beavers out of the trees with his noisy chain weapon and has completely ruined a good afternoon. I can't even hear my Jazz Ambience Vol 1 CD...

hyperD in "Malcolm Buggeridge" mode

Comment

Working...
                      X