• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Well, at least it's not raining at the moment.

Particularly since I forgot my brolly.

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have coffee, you are now all free to talk to me
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Why does a gig in the perfect location (i.e. very close to the kids) come up at the worse possible time, although I only have a month left here (stop cheering Eek) I have three weeks holiday booked with the kids in Spain and Yorkshire so I doubt they will wait two months

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.
              Phone didn't stop all day yesterday and started again at 7:30am this am
              Managed to get hold of a mate at the ex-employer and warn him about their tactics.
              Going to write the thing up properly and send it to the HR dept.
              Just discovered that my 'rep' is -122107, must have been somink I said.

Comment

I've hit a new low, I've been called unstable by Suity of all people

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I've hit a new low, I've been called unstable by Suity of all people
                  If you're standing on a ship on a rough sea the whole world looks wobbly except for the ship itself.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    If you're standing on a ship on a rough sea the whole world looks wobbly except for the ship itself.

Comment

<---
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X