• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated Greetings from Sunny Glasgow

(excpet it is not sunny)

Comment

It's not sunny in Swansea either.

But I think you all knew that already.

Last edited by zeitghost; 2 July 2013, 14:39.

Comment

Stone me.

I'm getting old.

Quick & simple prog to "test" PIC16F88 taken from PIC16F84 prog that already works.

After fannying about with n different config thingies it still wouldn't work.

After an hour, I remembered that the memory allocation in the 88 is different from the 84.

Moved 3 bytes from 0x0c to 0x20 & voila! it works.

I knew I'd forgotten sommat.

Comment

Gave up on the PIC16F628.

It's got too many pins & it's too different.

I'll put it back in stores & let some other lucky person figure out if it works or not.

Though one of the PIC16F84s that I've marked as dead does program & run, but port A is screwed & not in a good way.

Comment

Gosh.

According to a recent email, some bint in finance has just got married & changed her name from something I didn't know to something I don't give a tulip about.

Comment

Byeeeee

It's raining.

Again.

Skool invisible.

Ho hum.

Comment

Finally home!

It's a sad state of affairs when the guy who lives 3 counties away is home before me who lives 8 miles away from client co!!!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Finally home!

It's a sad state of affairs when the guy who lives 3 counties away is home before me who lives 8 miles away from client co!!!
                  but then I don't waste time here when in the office.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    but then I don't waste time here when in the office.
                    Good point, if I cut out my coffees too I'll be done bu lunchtime
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Good point, if I cut out my coffees too I'll be done bu lunchtime
                      I meant to ask should I post the RFC directly to Please put more jokes here or wait until Thursday.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X