• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Ewwwwwww!

Hmmm, I'm getting the feeling that some manufacturers are just adding any old meat/produce to ice cream.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they already add any old meat to 'beef stew' or 'steak and kidney pie'. But I won't nag about it.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Wouldn't surprise me if they already add any old meat to 'beef stew' or 'steak and kidney pie'. But I won't nag about it.
      Of horse you won't!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

It's a dessert, my lizard friend, a dessert.

Although that's a bloody good point: apart from my bacon and maple syrup ice cream, what other meats could I use in ice cream?

Any ideas?
        I've eaten bacon and egg ice-cream and also sardines on toast ice-cream. ( albeit at the fat duck).
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't be such an ass!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            In other news, Zeity has been summoned to see the Human Remains twat on Friday.

Zeity has printed out his resignation letter ready.

Zeity is wondering if he should take the Mallet of Understanding to the meeting.
            F**k nooo, don't resign. Look like you are going to make a pain in the arse of yourself and they may give you a handsome sum to go quietly.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Hmmm, contemplating jettisoning the estate agents that "manage" our property and going direct.

It will cost but considering how much we're paying them for nowt.

Sods law, the tenants kick off

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                In other news, Zeity has been summoned to see the Human Remains twat on Friday.

Zeity has printed out his resignation letter ready.

Zeity is wondering if he should take the Mallet of Understanding to the meeting.
                You going to eat him or are human remains people a bit fiddly?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Don't be such an ass!
                  Nay ma'am.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nay ma'am.
                    what's the matter? you're sounding horse?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X