• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          And I am also regretting the amount of chillies I stuck in the curry
          Put the loo roll in the fridge ready.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

But at least I'm not gardening at the moment.

Comment

Morning!

Legs are aching from walk with GF#2 on Sunday. GF#1 wanted more time with me on Sunday and got into a right huff knowing I was out with GF#2. Took some smooth talking to get her back in a good mood. Smooth talking and a promise of a Spa day...sigh...

This double-dating is too tricky for the likes of me. I must be cautious.

No sign of any feedback from the clients so taking today off as the weather looks fab and cycling somewhere far, far away.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Gowon.

You know you want a threesome.

Comment

Morning

Girls are not back in school till tomorrow so have them mopping round the house. Not likely to do much work today because of them.

And I've screwed up an application by sending the wrong CV
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Morning

Girls are not back in school till tomorrow so have them mopping round the house. Not likely to do much work today because of them.

And I've screwed up an application by sending the wrong CV
                    My ex did a heroic effort to get the kids ready for school this morning after spending half term with me in Leeds, she even managed to get them to school early, a day early in fact
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      My ex did a heroic effort to get the kids ready for school this morning after spending half term with me in Leeds, she even managed to get them to school early, a day early in fact
                      Oops . The annoying thing is that I actually have to go into school today to read the riot act to the local authority and diocise. They ain't going to like it
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X