• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'd loooove a jam tart.
    with squirty cream on top
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Si Mac has to bring in jam tarts for everyone tomorrow!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news.............

I'm

Still

Bored

Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Si Mac has to bring in jam tarts for everyone tomorrow!
          Permie staff have had an office meeting where pizza was served, I did my contractor duties and snaffled a bit while they weren't looking!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Permie staff have had an office meeting where pizza was served, I did my contractor duties and snaffled a bit while they weren't looking!
            Last clientco I worked at, they always had cakes, I had no problems with snaffling some.

Same with the free fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oops, was looking at my monthly spreadsheet counting my cash when a permie sneaked up behind. Cue much alt-tabbing to a different window.

Comment

Quote of the week from esteemed customer explaining dire results in networking practical:

Originally posted by Esteemed Customer
                We didn't like it when the time of the lecture was changed from 11 a.m. to 9 a.m. so we stopped attending
                Feck me.

Poor darlings.

They should have tried the 5 x 9 a.m. lectures we used to get back in the day.

My mate (who's a bit older & went to the proper place down on the front in the 1960s) actually had 6 x 9 a.m. lectures, which included a Saturday morning.

<ZG in "really really fecking irritated now" mode>

Comment

And even worse, it's bucketing down.

Ho hum.

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Oops, was looking at my monthly spreadsheet counting my cash when a permie sneaked up behind. Cue much alt-tabbing to a different window.

Ouch!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just discovered I'm going to have to go contract hunting.

One of the very few houses we would want to buy has gone up for sale and I need to show that I'm earning money
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X