• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    so pray tell what was eaten?
    The pics are up on G+. I had to take the photos very stealthily, it didn't seem like the done thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      The pics are up on G+. I had to take the photos very stealthily, it didn't seem like the done thing
      Hang on, so someone actually uses G+!!!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Hang on, so someone actually uses G+!!!
        Well someone has to. It is however less annoying than facebook (mind you isn't virtually everything).
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Well someone has to. It is however less annoying than facebook (mind you isn't virtually everything).
          I tweet, there for I annoy others

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I find G+ preferable over all with twitter a close second...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Rode home after grub club last night in shortsleeves and cycling shorts and still got hot and sweaty in the heat. Rode in this morning and got drenched in the pouring rain.
              Looks like we've had summer early this year.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yay!

I used to take pics of the food in starred restauants.

A lot of the central London Michelin places are a bit stuffy with strict dress codes.
                Last edited by norrahe; 8 May 2013, 09:09.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grub club was fun last night. Slightly disturbing that HD and Bunk both ordered exactly the same things for every course. Table for two next time guys?

For those not on G+ the following was consumed (from memory so may be corrected).

Appetizers

Toasted parmesan tuiles and what I think were miniature rissoto balls with truffles.

Assorted bread (Rosemary and sea salt grissini, Focacia and Chiabata) with charcuterie and olive oil (beautiful green with a flavour of mown grass).

Starters

Sweetbreads with Pickled cauliflower, caper and raisin purée (Me)
                  Scallop ceviche with Spiced avocado purée, candied kumquat, coriander (HD,B)
                  Fettucine with Rabbit, basil pesto (Mudskipper)

Mains

Gressingham duck breast with Cauliflower purée, grilled foie gras, candied walnuts (HD, B).
                  Welsh lamb with Confit breast, broad beans, goats cheese cream (Me. MS).

Intermezzo

Lime mousse with chocolate

Desserts

Buttermilk pannacotta Yoghurt and passionfruit sorbet, honeycomb (HD,B)
                  Layered chocolate cake Bitter orange, hot chocolate sauce (MS)
                  Artisanal cheeses (Me)

Amuse Bouch

Dark Chocolate and Raspberry lollipops
                  Caramel Shortbreads

Don't remember the wine, but it was a very nice red and not stupidly expensive.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    I find G+ preferable over all with twitter a close second...
                    G+ not on tw@tter or facebook.

Only use G+ for pics of food or posting recipes or when I'm really bored pics of the NorPusses
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Grub club was fun last night. Slightly disturbing that HD and Bunk both ordered exactly the same things for every course. Table for two next time guys?

For those not on G+ the following was consumed (from memory so may be corrected).

Appetizers

Toasted parmesan tuiles and what I think were miniature rissoto balls with truffles.

Assorted bread (Rosemary and sea salt grissini, Focacia and Chiabata) with charcuterie and olive oil (beautiful green with a flavour of mown grass).

Starters

Sweetbreads with Pickled cauliflower, caper and raisin purée (Me)
                      Scallop ceviche with Spiced avocado purée, candied kumquat, coriander (HD,B)
                      Fettucine with Rabbit, basil pesto (Mudskipper)

Mains

Gressingham duck breast with Cauliflower purée, grilled foie gras, candied walnuts (HD, B).
                      Welsh lamb with Confit breast, broad beans, goats cheese cream (Me. MS).

Intermezzo

Lime mousse with chocolate

Desserts

Buttermilk pannacotta Yoghurt and passionfruit sorbet, honeycomb (HD,B)
                      Layered chocolate cake Bitter orange, hot chocolate sauce (MS)
                      Artisanal cheeses (Me)

Amuse Bouch

Dark Chocolate and Raspberry lollipops
                      Caramel Shortbreads

Don't remember the wine, but it was a very nice red and not stupidly expensive.
                      Sounds yummy!

Comment

Working...
                      X