• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

still recovering from the weekend, Brother's wedding up north...hellva weekend, non-stop party!
    Join IPSE

Comment

One esteemed customer has appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Morning all

still recovering from the weekend, Brother's wedding up north...hellva weekend, non-stop party!
        Bunkitis??? We need to know.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ran errands this morning. Can't see Bank manager until next wednesday. The fact her father has died and she's got time off to sort out arrangements is just not good enough (irony before anyone complains).

Just decided to pretend with plan c that everyone is American. It may not be true but it will save me shed loads development work, paperwork and allow me to keep my prices in line with the competition.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

But a least the sun wont get in my eyes from the office window while I have a telephone interview
            Thats a big fat no.

Onwards and upwards. Plus another telephone interview has just cropped up for this afternoon.

I'll never get the garden finished at this rate.

Comment

Afternoon!

Got a bit burnt in the garden yesterday it was that warm.

Still waiting for people to come back to me with work - really frustrating...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Thats a big fat no.

Onwards and upwards. Plus another telephone interview has just cropped up for this afternoon.

Good luck with the interviews though!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Afternoon!

Got a bit burnt in the garden yesterday it was that warm.

Still waiting for people to come back to me with work - really frustrating...
                  I get burnt after 10 mins in the sun. Have to wear factor 60 and sit in the shade

fingers crossed you'll hear summat

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thats a big fat no.

I had that when I was painting the hall.

Top of ladder, paint brush & tin in hand, pimp rings up.

I was a bit grumpy by the time I got to the phone though.

Comment

Truth be told, I'm permanently grumpy, it's just that climbing down a ladder with a paint pot & brush tends to make I even grumpier.

If that's possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X