• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Ct-*******-600!
    what?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      what?
      ct600 corporate tax form.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bunkitis?

How was the whisky tasting last night?
        Morning

No bunkitis, I was well behaved. The whisky tasting was good, this one was focused on Japanese whisky, specifically Suntory whiskies. I'd tried them all before but it was interesting to hear about the differences in how they're made compared to Scotch, even though I promptly forgot everything the guy said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Morning

No bunkitis, I was well behaved. The whisky tasting was good, this one was focused on Japanese whisky, specifically Suntory whiskies. I'd tried them all before but it was interesting to hear about the differences in how they're made compared to Scotch, even though I promptly forgot everything the guy said.
          Happens all the time.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Someone in this office is wearing pretty offensive perfume, so much so the pong is giving me a headache.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fecking agent has just informed me that they have decided their payment terms are now 45 f***ing days and they don't pay until the company pays them.

F*** F*** F*** F***

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fecking agent has just informed me that they have decided their payment terms are now 45 f***ing days and they don't pay until the company pays them.

F*** F*** F*** F***

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  tulipty e-mail has been duly sent to the agent.

I invoiced them on time at month end and they only bother their ar$es to send in an invoice to the client 10 days later with 30 day payment terms!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can't you tell I'm in a good mood today

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Just returned from the dentist.

<Zeity dribbles gently down his shirt.>

Comment

Working...
                      X