• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent has asked if I want to spend three months in New Zealand. I was planning to work on plan b and c but it could be tempting.

What's the weather like there between May and July?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Agent has asked if I want to spend three months in New Zealand. I was planning to work on plan b and c but it could be tempting.

Go for it

New Zealand Weather and Climate, New Zealand Weather, Temperatures and Climate in New Zealand

Comment

That's winter there, so it depends a lot on which part you're in.

Comment

At least Agent is getting back to you.
          I've been trying to chase up feedback from Wednesday. Calls and emails get deafening silence.

Thing is, Im a grown up and can take a knock back.

Comment

4 days left after today.

No paper work has turned up for the magical 2 week extension, looks like I might be getting the roller and brushes out at home

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Apparently it's the war criminal's birthday today Zeity
              <grits teeth>Many happy returns</grits teeth>

Comment

PIC programming class.

Very.

Bored.

Now.

And why the feck can't they ever remember to bring the handouts with them?

Comment

Gosh.

Some of 'em have finished the assigment work.

I is so gratified.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    At least Agent is getting back to you.
                    I've been trying to chase up feedback from Wednesday. Calls and emails get deafening silence.

Thing is, Im a grown up and can take a knock back.
                    This is one hell of a phone call the agent is on. He was on a call earlier and said he would ring back.

Comment

Some of them seem to have enjoyed PIC assembler programming.

Whatever am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X