• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I think I'll go & make that pcb whilst it's quiet.
    Memo to self:

When making pcbs make sure the double sided ones use double sided stock & make sure the single sided ones use silngle sided stock.

Making double sided pcbs with single sided stock or single sided pcbs with double sided stock just proves you've got your head up your arse & not in a good way.

Carry on.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Memo to self:

When making pcbs make sure the double sided ones use double sided stock & make sure the single sided ones use silngle sided stock.

Making double sided pcbs with single sided stock or single sided pcbs with double sided stock just proves you've got your head up your arse & not in a good way.

Carry on.

Nothing to see here.

Blame it on a customer

Comment

Well after that frenetic couple of hours, I'm

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Blame it on a customer
          Blame it on the boogie.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just watched someone's pram (sans baby) making a run for it down the hill.

It could have got itself supersonic by the time it got to the traffic lights at the bottom.

Fortunately someone stopped it.

Comment

Just watched someone's pram (sans baby) making a run for it down the hill.

It could have got itself supersonic by the time it got to the traffic lights at the bottom.

Fortunately someone stopped it.

Comment

The owner did seem a bit ditzy.

Chased it across the road holding the baby in her arms.

Twice.

Comment

HyperD, time to plan the next grub club?
                  Yes Bunk, I've got a meeting tomorrow morning but then I'll be back - I'll send an email then.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Byeeee

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

However I'm killing time in client co due to accident on way home.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X