• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Fun commute in today - 50 minute door2door turned into 1 hour 50 minutes. Can't wait until I get back on the bike.
    But I only waited 5 minutes at station - some had been there for an hour!

Then lights went off and on - I was ready to bail but it seemed fine. Until just outside Charing Cross where we sat for 20 minutes.

Comment

Fecking lumbago is playing up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Not sure about hand held - but definitely shaky. I think they do it deliberately sometimes - like the bourne ultimatum. Though that was too shaky even for me.
        NYPD Blue has a lot to answer for.

Comment

Morning all, Just.

Very quick commute today. Up at 6:00, looked out of the window, saw snow, went back to bed.

Back up at 7:30. Quick text to HoD and follow up email to say I'm working from home cos of the weather. Back to bed again.

Finally got up at 8:30. Downstairs to the office, logged in, started work. Total time, about 2 minutes.

This commuting lark is a doodle
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Fecking lumbago is playing up.

My lumbar spine just went "click".

It hasn't helped much.

Comment

got in eventually
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Morning all, Just.

Very quick commute today. Up at 6:00, looked out of the window, saw snow, went back to bed.

Back up at 7:30. Quick text to HoD and follow up email to say I'm working from home cos of the weather. Back to bed again.

Finally got up at 8:30. Downstairs to the office, logged in, started work. Total time, about 2 minutes.

This commuting lark is a doodle

I was kinda praying for heavy snow and lots of flight cancellations, just so I could say I have to wfh all week

But no, flight delayed due to cabin crews ineptitude as they managed to check someone in on the wrong flight and then have to off board them.

Fecking hell!

Is it me or are sleazyjet staff really irritating?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  I was kinda praying for heavy snow and lots of flight cancellations, just so I could say I have to wfh all week

But no, flight delayed due to cabin crews ineptitude as they managed to check someone in on the wrong flight and then have to off board them.

Fecking hell!

Is it me or are sleazyjet staff really irritating?
                  ONly flown with them once and actually had a reasonable experience. To be fair expectations were low so it was always going to be hard to do worse
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    My lumbar spine just went "click".

It hasn't helped much.
                    Ever thought of seeing a doctor? Or if it gets really bad post a thread up on cuk general.....

Comment

BP - I have set up a century for you on the counting thread

Comment

Working...
                      X