• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. I'm in with the hoi polloi in the library at the moment.

Comment

On which happy note it's time to do something more useful.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        P.S. I'm in with the hoi polloi in the library at the moment.
        Always 500ft to an internet connection - loving your style Zeity!

See my post on General about our clientco proclivities.

Homemade salami and chilli pizza for me tonight.

The landlady at the local pub asked me what I would like to drink - I said: "A Snowball, please".
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Porcini risotto this evening here.

Then orf out to a whisky tasting.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Porcini risotto this evening here.

Then orf out to a whisky tasting.
            Lovely! You should open up Chez Norrahe - I'd get the members card!

Whisky tasting - never done that. You'll have to tell me how that went.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Lovely! You should open up Chez Norrahe - I'd get the members card!

Whisky tasting - never done that. You'll have to tell me how that went.
                We do whisky tastings and festivals a lot here.

Tasting was dull as the guy was giving a power point presentation straight from Glenlivet distillery Nothing I hadn't heard before but it was in Dutch, so a good chance to re-tune my ear to the lingo again. As for the whiskies there was only one I hadn't tried.

Some of the ones we've been to are fun as the people giving them have lots of stories. I I like Gelnlivet and had already tried most of the whiskies already but it was nice to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while.
                Last edited by norrahe; 19 January 2013, 14:48.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Snow not to bad round here. Took baby bp to gambados this morning. About to take him swimming. Well I am the GreatestOfDads.....

Comment

Comment

50 minutes until I pick up the twins......

Comment

Working...
                      X