• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Afternoon

How are you?

Comment

all

Kelvedon nuclear bunker closed tomorrow. So I will take the kids to the woods instead.

Comment

Now watching a bit of hurt locker until I take the twins swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          all

Kelvedon nuclear bunker closed tomorrow. So I will take the kids to the woods instead.
          That sounds well dodgy
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it Cocktail hour yet?

We at NorrTowers think so
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it Cocktail hour yet?

We at NorrTowers think so

Vesper Martini at hyperD-Towers an hour ago. But I did adopt an earlier time zone!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

That sounds well dodgy
                I do tell them the 3 bears live there. And it is next door to BBC News - Car bomb wife Victoria Fabian to confront husband

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Vesper Martini at hyperD-Towers an hour ago. But I did adopt an earlier time zone!
                  straight martini here, no kina lillet in cloggers Mr N made some rum, cachaca and absinthe concoction

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ok, started with a martini, then wine, then a voddy and tonic.

What next??

I finished all my b'day Frapin and Mr N won't let me buy another bottle as I'll finish it by the end of the week

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X