• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Hi norrahe!

Let me know how the sausages go, very interested in that.

Apart from laying my own eggs, it would be great to make a fry up from one's own hands!
    Have done the bacon before and it was very nice, got some recipes for sausages, just waiting on the casing.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hi norrahe!

Let me know how the sausages go, very interested in that.

Apart from laying my own eggs, it would be great to make a fry up from one's own hands!
      Would get hens, but I don't think they and the NorPusses would get on very well.

Looking forward to getting our own place soon and growing my own herbs, fruit and veg again.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Would get hens, but I don't think they and the NorPusses would get on very well.

Looking forward to getting our own place soon and growing my own herbs, fruit and veg again.
        Ah, the Good life! Fingers crossed for you both next year. Am going to try and grow more corn in 2013, assuming we get a decent summer this time around.

Can you not get the NorPusses to scare the hens into laying double time?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

We are thinking of hens - Mrs BP reckons its not an issue. Our cat is very viscious - gets a squirrel most months. But she reckons a chicken would take it easily.

Comment

Ah, the Good life! Fingers crossed for you both next year. Am going to try and grow more corn in 2013, assuming we get a decent summer this time around.

Can you not get the NorPusses to scare the hens into laying double time?
            Century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              We are thinking of hens - Mrs BP reckons its not an issue. Our cat is very viscious - gets a squirrel most months. But she reckons a chicken would take it easily.
              Chickens will stand their own quite nicely, the cats will suffer more as they are hefty beasts and will do some damage when spooked.

Best to make sure they have a secure pen, when putting it up make sure you dig down about 6 or so feet for the fencing as foxes will dig under. also ensure they have somewhere to nest securely overnight.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Best to make sure they have a secure pen, when putting it up make sure you dig down about 6 or so feet for the fencing as foxes will dig under. also ensure they have somewhere to nest securely overnight.
                Blimey, that sounds like a Bridgwater Public Information broadcast!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all.

Horrid day.

Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    well I enjoyed Doctor Who...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Still haven't watched it.
                    Really enjoying Dexter though.

Where's the psychokiller smilie when you need it?
                    I have now.

It was quite good.

Comment

Afternoon all

God, I do believe I have completely run out of livers...
                      It'll be a while before another census taker visits.

Comment

Working...
                      X