• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFH tomorrow, Thurs and Fri
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think I am going to make a lovely cup of tea - then ruin it by putting saccharine in.....

Comment

At least it has few calories.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Now atching war games with elder son. he seems to think its a good film.
            I like that Global Thermonuclear War game & so does my friend Skynet.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Almost cocktail time chez Norr

Need to take the foie gras out of the fridge to come up to room temp and toast the brioche

Fizz needs to go in the fridge and need to get some blinis for the caviar
              Lidl's finest?

Comment

Now watching dambusters on C5.
                How's Guy Gibson's dog doing?

Comment

Now watching dambusters on C5.
                  I watched a thing on BBC4 last evening about those 1950s B&W films.

Quite affecting really, says the GAL, whilst wiping a tear from his rheumy old eye.

Comment

Morning all, new year new career one hopes
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Lidl's finest?
                      Some sort of mackerel stuff.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X