• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    5 now.

Isn't it the end of term? Haven't they got pubs and family homes to return to.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm so bored.

WFh and waiting for people to get back to me on stuff, keep thinking I should be doing more. but nope, I have feck all to do.

Only 6 working weeks left on this gig
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well the cleaner still hasn't turned up.

she rang to say she was on the bus and wanted to know which stop to get off at. She then put me on to the driver who didn't speak English and I speak feck all cloggers. Turns out she is on a bus which doesn't go to where I live and she'll need to change.

I may end up cleaning the house meself at this rate

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I woke up this morning, looked at the alarm clock and it said 10:18 and I thought hmmm, what shall I do this weekend and rolled over.

****!!!!!

The esteemed Team Lead texted to me to inquire whether I was coming in this morning. I replied back "OMG! What year is it?". The lack of reply and humor was disturbing.

Got into clientco at 11:30. He's still not speaking to me. I think my days there are numbered...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

5 now.

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Isn't it the
            end of term
            ? Haven't they got pubs and family homes to return to.
            Yes it is.

Worse than that there's one in the lab now & he's here until 16:00.

I should have legged it before he arrived.

Ho very hum.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I'm so bored.

WFh and waiting for people to get back to me on stuff, keep thinking I should be doing more. but nope, I have feck all to do.

Only 6 working weeks left on this gig
              Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Well the cleaner still hasn't turned up.

she rang to say she was on the bus and wanted to know which stop to get off at. She then put me on to the driver who didn't speak English and I speak feck all cloggers. Turns out she is on a bus which doesn't go to where I live and she'll need to change.

I may end up cleaning the house meself at this rate

You couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  I woke up this morning, looked at the alarm clock and it said 10:18 and I thought hmmm, what shall I do this weekend and rolled over.

****!!!!!

The esteemed Team Lead texted to me to inquire whether I was coming in this morning. I replied back "OMG! What year is it?". The lack of reply and humor was disturbing.

Got into clientco at 11:30. He's still not speaking to me. I think my days there are numbered...
                  I was quite convinced it was Saturday at 5:00 a.m. this morning.

The sad fact only set in when I remembered I hadn't watched "The Mentalist".

Comment

I seem to have passed 60k without noticing.

Comment

You couldn't make it up.
                      She turned up eventually

Doesn't help when she speaks not great English or Dutch

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X