• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    WNS+1

In hindsight I propbably shouldnt have had the ribs as a starter as well, but they were very, very good
    Mmmm, the pig cheeks were delicious

Comment

Cheeks were great - it was great to finally meet you all and for inviting me, rather than skulking about in my house in the evening - certainly in good spirits this morning!

Thanks for organising norrahe.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

If I dream of the NorPusses its always of NorPuss III peeing somewhere he shouldn't
        That was one of ZeitMog's talents before I stole her.

Wandering innocently down the stairs in work & peeing where no one would notice.

Comment

Stone me, this latest ZeitLurgie is peculiar.

My right lung feels like there's a hole in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Mmmm, the pig cheeks were delicious
            They certainly were!

My lamb chops were superb.
            Last edited by norrahe; 7 November 2012, 12:26. Reason: spoooooling
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Did we actually decide what we were going to do next , iirc Scrag wasn't so keen on the wine and cheese tasting option.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Did we actually decide what we were going to do next , iirc Scrag wasn't so keen on the wine and cheese tasting option.
                He did seem more amenable to the possibility of Beer and Cheese though. Saying that, a Beer and Wine and Cheese tasting could get very messy
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Incredibly bored now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, I finally managed to watch last week's ep of "Fringe".

Dunno why it's become so difficult.

Wasn't helped by the broadcast dropouts due to weather last Wednesday.

Now up to ep 12 of BB.

Only 2 to go

Comment

Afternoon

Had a medical this morning. Left shoulder completely fubar, some loose ribs, but no other worries; nothing I didn't know already.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X