• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wot a Genius.

Just designed a PIC board to control this 'ere robot arm thing I disconnected from the Apple IIe last week.

1st problem: forgot to put the connections to /OUT and /IN on the schematic so they didn't appear on the pcb. Had to add them in later.

2nd problem: forgot to put the pullup resistor on pin 1, so it would have been permanently stuck in reset. Ditto on the add it in later.

I think I's getting old.

Comment

Know what you mean. I just found out last week that I'm the oldest person on our floor, despite some people here with grey hair!!!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        The Magic Flute? I don't like the Coliseum.
        yep,

Never been, been promising myself to go for years and finally got round to it.

Got some pretty good tickets 4 rows from the front

Tomorrow having afternoon tea with cojak at fortnum and masons
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Winfrey?
          No the grand 'ol Opry
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

test please delete part II

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Tomorrow having afternoon tea with cojak at fortnum and masons
            I don't like fortnum's for afternoon tea i dont know why but its not what it used to be.

i prefer the ritz but I've not done the savoy since its reopened.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ah, the relief.

All the esteemed customers have buggered off for the day.

Peace reigns, perfect peace.

Om.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Thankfully it's almost time to buggeroffski down the hillski.

Hurrah.

Comment

On which happyish note:

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I don't like fortnum's for afternoon tea i dont know why but its not what it used to be.

i prefer the ritz but I've not done the savoy since its reopened.
                    Only going there as its open later for afternoon tea than anywhere else.

Been living in London for nearly 20 years and never got round to it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Magic Flute was awesome, some fantastic performances.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X