• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today seems to be me vs mod_rewrite.

I've got a long winded carefully structured file that works. It just needs to manage a single exception that should be easy but I'm now on attempt 3476.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bored.

Now.

The rest of 'em are in a meeting.

They've come back.

But I'm still

Bored.

Now.

Is it existential angst?

Whatever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Today seems to be me vs mod_rewrite.

I've got a long winded carefully structured file that works. It just needs to manage a single exception that should be easy but I'm now on attempt 3476.

Im sharing your pain

I've got stuff "working" but the config doesn't appear to match the live machine and I have to find the actual param thats causing the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Im sharing your pain

I've got stuff "working" but the config doesn't appear to match the live machine and I have to find the actual param thats causing the issues.
          Don't mention live machines. We have four in a "cluster" but none of them have the same configuration. Recloning from the best instance has been ruled out as they all have different issues.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Aside from being

Bored.

Now.

I seem to be losing the will to live.

Comment

Ah, stone cooked steak - wonderful!

Now going into the placa in the quest for more Estrella. Hopefully the waitress with the lovely smile will be there.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Have a nice Zen Chury.

Byeeee

Comment

Evenin'

Only took me a mere 7 hours to get this morning

Fire in train tunnel to airport, had to get bus, just about made flight and flight was then delayed for a further 3 and half hours due to engineering problems.

Lost a half days work because of it. Have e-mailed the airlines complaints dept asking for compensation ( and no it wasn't vermin air or sleazyjet).
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And I thought I had it bad cos my train was cancelled this morning.

Evening all
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Ah, stone cooked steak - wonderful!

Now going into the placa in the quest for more Estrella. Hopefully the waitress with the lovely smile will be there.

As opposed to Stoner cooked steak, which can be a bit more hap hazard
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X