• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

I've just been asked to look at a thousand lines worth of perl script. First time I've seen some up close. And no, never done any perl before. This could be fun. Or not.

Bicycle in for major service: new rims, new cassette, new Gator tyres, new chain, new bearings. Only bought it last year but I have done about 7,000 miles on it.

Hopefully will be buying a Ninja tomorrow! If it's not raining
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Morning!

I've just been asked to look at a thousand lines worth of perl script. First time I've seen some up close. And no, never done any perl before. This could be fun. Or not.

Bicycle in for major service: new rims, new cassette, new Gator tyres, new chain, new bearings. Only bought it last year but I have done about 7,000 miles on it.

Hopefully will be buying a Ninja tomorrow! If it's not raining
      Perl's entertainment value is based on who wrote it.

It can either be readible and maintainable or gibberish depending on who wrote it. The better or more experienced the Perl programmer the more likely it is to be the latter.

I wish you luck you may need it.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Perl's entertainment value is based on who wrote it.

It can either be readible and maintainable or gibberish depending on who wrote it. The better or more experienced the Perl programmer the more likely it is to be the latter.

I wish you luck you may need it.
        The Perl slogan is "There's more than one way to do it,''

Comment

Well there we are.

Rather than progressing with wavplayer mk 2 pcb, I've given the CadStar tutorial & beginners guide to pcb making lecture & demo to my colleague from down the hill.

I think I must be a sexist, coz if she'd been a fella, then he wouldn't have had a quarter of the help. .

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
            WZGS.

Oh me eyes, me eyes.

Only 156 errors remaining on this accursed pcb.

Of which 155 will remain coz the error checker doesn't like the tiny digital to analogue converter thingie, pins too close together (0.5mm).

Comment

Afternoon all
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just taken baby bp up to LOndon - for the last time until mid SEptember.

Is going to get way too busy from now.

Comment

Just back from 11.5 mile run.

Just off to church to colllect some sponsorship for my iron man.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X