• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Another dynamic week begins at the funny farm.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning
        Morning
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

no rain yet, but my spider sense are tingling and I reckon it might happen sometime today.

Comment

had a tiring weekend but some parts were enjoyable.
            The meal on saturday evening was nice at a local freehouse. pork belly, creamed mash, red cabbage, carrots and some sausage meat discs. The pork just melted in my mouth.
            Mrs 5* played safe and went for the steak and she said it was lush...

Comment

other highlights included taking shelter in the shed while the heavens opened during a mad 30mins last night.
              I decided to get the loppers out and hack away some of the wild growth. Most of it was done, pilled on the lawn and I started bagging it up then the rain came. I filled another 2 bags but had to take shelter.
              All bagged up now and ready for the tip this evening.

Comment

hmm I don't think letting my 15yr old load my ipod was a good idea. There appear to be some "boom boom" music on it

Comment

this morning hasnt started too well. The debug I'd placed in to trace a problem wasn't coming out.
                  It turns out that I've put it in the base class and the function was overridden

Comment

I'm pretending that I know what that means.

<Nods sagely>

Comment

There's this black cat that seems to love me.

It's not my cat, it lives up the road somewhere.

Yesterday it insisted on coming into my house (again).

And started sticking its face into one of my recently discarded shoes in a fair approximation of ecstacy.

Most odd really.

I wouldn't stick my face into one of my shoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X