• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

relaxing day today : only 4.5 mile swim and 1 gour swimming training session.

looks like I wont be able to cycle in tomorrow so it will just be lake swimming.

I really must take this exercise more seriously.

Comment

Morning All
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Morning All
        Morning

Morning all

Sun is shining
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning all.

Sunny innit?

Comment

Morning

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There.

That didn't take long, now did it?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Morning
                Morning

Today I will mainly be dealing with an online advertising agency who cannot tell if they are viewing a site with javascript enabled or disabled and can't see a problem even when we send them a video demonstrating what to do.
                Last edited by eek; 18 June 2012, 08:55.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Sat on the train into KGX having been held up by a signalling issue apparently. At least I'm back on the bike again this evening.
                  Last edited by DaveB; 18 June 2012, 08:33.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Totally un productive morning so far. But then again its all about the money

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

relaxing day today : only 4.5 mile swim and 1 hour swimming training session.

looks like I wont be able to cycle in tomorrow so it will just be lake swimming.

I really must take this exercise more seriously.
                      relaxing day today : only 4.5 metre walk to my desk and 1 hour slimming training session as I waited for breakfast.

looks like I wont be able to cycle tomorrow so it will just be like slimming really.

I really must take this exercise more seriously

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X