• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    not really..... but they must think I look a state 'cos someone has just made me a big cup of tea!!

Reception will be paging you any minute to let you know your ambulance has arrived

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      It's downloaded files from YouP**n
      Might have have a look then
      Wife has laryngitis and I can stay up and research things without getting grief.
      Life is nice and quiet once kids go to bed
      Last edited by FiveTimes; 21 November 2007, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
        Have you tried sending a disk over? HMRC should be able to advice you on that...

Unfortunately ClientCorp employs real security experts. I think the penalty for burning confidential information onto a CD and sending it out via TNT would definitely involve gonadectomy

I read the specs for their highest security data centres a while back. It includes things like motion sensors in dropped ceilings and crawl spaces. Like something out of Mission:Impossible

Comment

CVS update still chuntering away... 65% there

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Might have have a look then
            Wife has laryngitis and I can stay up and research things without getting grief.
            Life is nice and quiet once kids go to bed
            There used to be some links on CUK to some interesting files.

I'd guess a search for El Duder might turn some up, or your local resisdent space lizard has been known to browse occasionally...
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Mmmm... bacon cob....

It feels very strange being here. First time I've been home during the week since late June

The cob shop over the road has undergone extensive refurbishment, and I never even noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Oh dear, are you wet?
                Zeity!!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Mmmm... bacon cob....

It feels very strange being here. First time I've been home during the week since late June

The cob shop over the road has undergone extensive refurbishment, and I never even noticed.
                  Red or brown sauce ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Red or brown sauce ?
                    brown!!! Always brown on Bacon!!!!

Mmmmm bacon sarnie....I used to have one every single morning....
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                      brown!!! Always brown on Bacon!!!!

Mmmmm bacon sarnie....I used to have one every single morning....
                      No!

Always Red.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X