• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Are they still posturing over in General?
    Yes
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

As far as I can make out, the old sasguru/bagpuss/shaunboy/churchill/atw flamewar is still in full swing

Comment

That's a good effort folks. This thread only just clicked over 24000 posts last night and 25000 should be attainable tonight.

I am not going to read all today's posts, was there anything interesting?

Comment

It often helps to picture them as mid-50-somethings in full drag - that way you chuckle instead of falling asleep at your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            That's a good effort folks. This thread only just clicked over 24000 posts last night and 25000 should be attainable tonight.

I am not going to read all today's posts, was there anything interesting?
            I had a bad journey into work and had to walk lots.

That's about it.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

As far as I can make out, the old sasguru/bagpuss/shaunboy/churchill/atw flamewar is still in full swing
              If only they'd all come to the Christmas party and sort it out once and for all
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                was there anything interesting?
                Lots of handbag swinging, general bemoaning of the State Of The World Today, some stuff about gadgets, and all the interesting/relevant stuff in business/accounts/tech/legal. Slow moving lately.

Comment

Wouldn't be the same without it, eh? I know of no better stress reliever.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Christmas party
                    Yep I'll be there if I can make it - 80% likely at the mo, was a laugh last time. You coming to this one Gonzo?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Wouldn't be the same without it, eh?
                      Heh - true, although it can get a little tedious - you always repeat the same arguments.

Comment

Working...
                      X