• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Am just waiting on a reference form to be signed by ex client co so I can send it off for the new gig.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Am just waiting on a reference form to be signed by ex client co so I can send it off for the new gig.
      Ouch... bet that is a nervous wait.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        Arsehole twitching like a theater full of epileptics watching a pokemon movie
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          Sure is, they finally sent me the form via e-mail and the original is being couriered to me tomorrow am. E-mail sent to screening company with info, originals being sent tomorrow on next day delivery.

Only thing left is the bl**dy crb certificate, had to reapply all over again as one of the ex clientcos that carried it out never sent me the certificate when they should have

Could mean I start later than expected and I'm flying over this friday

Ah well, if it means a few extra days off to do some sightseeing, then what the heck.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You ask someone to do something as simple as to send back the original form that they signed and they send you a f***ing photocopy!!!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Morning. All still alive in here? No fires?

You ask someone to do something as simple as to send back the original form that they signed and they send you a f***ing photocopy!!!

Yes, the world is full of ****tards. They orbit around me like planets normally, but clearly one has escaped into your world. I apologise.

Comment

Morning all.

Here I is, sat with the hoi poloi in the computer facility in Neath library.

Comment

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Come on who want's some.

Smash. Smash.

Gimme your trainers old man or I'll smash your face in. Innit.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Feck you copper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's torch TPD!!!!!!!!!

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just think how much more you could have made if your tat shoppe had got torched.

Comment

Working...
                      X