• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Are you a black belt yet?
    Yup

Month or so ago

I've not been presented with it yet, however I am planning on ordering a special embroidered one with my name on

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Yup

Month or so ago

I've not been presented with it yet, however I am planning on ordering a special embroidered one with my name on
      Congrats, first or second dan?

As for me, I never progressed eve to a yellow belt (work kinda got in the way of me making any gradings)

And it didn't help that my soon to be ex husband was in the same class (the sparring got interesting). *ouch*
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

xmas cards all done and dusted, better go and get them in the post.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          xmas cards all done and dusted, better go and get them in the post.
          the only card I write (if I remember to buy one) is to my wife

Comment

Hello all

I'm still in Christmas denial so I can't face the cards yet.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I kinda have to do my cards now as they have to get posted to Ireland, so if I'm doing my family I do all of them. A sum total of 9 cards in all, sorted!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Our ireland cards were handed over couple weeks ago when my old man came over for a visit.
                I have to go to the post office on the way home tonight to post some presents to Oz. today is the last date

Comment

The Aussie connection are getting a Skype call on Christmas day and that's their lot! My mother is over there at the moment so that's saved the price of another stamp
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    The Aussie connection are getting a Skype call on Christmas day and that's their lot! My mother is over there at the moment so that's saved the price of another stamp
                    Phone call on xmas day, will also be neglecting to mention that I'm spending xmas with Mr N's family as I'll get grief off the wicked witch of the west aka my mum.

Though xmas at his family has been less fun since his sister had kids.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just reserved my delivery slot for Christmas shop. They are going fast (only a few left on 23rd/24th) so my tactic is to shove a few things in the virtual trolley, pay and then amend the order later when I've decided what I actually want.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X