• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Ex-lustee has lost her keys.
    Is it that simple? Are you sure she didn't say "Whoopsie, I seem to have lost my keys. May I come and stay at your place for a while <giggle>?"?

Or "Would you mind helping me in this dark broom cupboard where I seem to have lost my keys? If you just stand there behind me, while I bend over to look for them..."

Or "I seem to have lost my keys down the back of my sofa. Would you mind coming round and seeing if you could help find them? Not now. Tonight."

Or "When you were giving me that good seeing to in your new motor last night, I think my keys fell out of my pocket. Are they in your car? I had to spend the night sleeping in the porch and I'm terribly cold. Any chance of a cuddle to warm me up?"

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning All
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Another trip to the smoke this morning, let's hope this one is a tad more fruitful than the last.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Morning all

Was it last night you had an exciting night at training? Exams or trials or some such?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Morning All

Another trip to the smoke this morning, let's hope this one is a tad more fruitful than the last.
              Another interview?

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Is it that simple? Are you sure she didn't say "Whoopsie, I seem to have lost my keys. May I come and stay at your place for a while <giggle>?"?

Or "Would you mind helping me in this dark broom cupboard where I seem to have lost my keys? If you just stand there behind me, while I bend over to look for them..."

Or "I seem to have lost my keys down the back of my sofa. Would you mind coming round and seeing if you could help find them? Not now. Tonight."

Or "When you were giving me that good seeing to in your new motor last night, I think my keys fell out of my pocket. Are they in your car? I had to spend the night sleeping in the porch and I'm terribly cold. Any chance of a cuddle to warm me up?"

Sadly, only in my dreams.

P.S. She's found them again.

Comment

Another interview?

Good luck.
                  WRCS

Comment

Another interview?

Good luck.

Yep, second one with these guys.

Still waiting to hear about Friday's.

Killing time over coffee at st pancras (free WiFi)

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yep, second one with these guys.

Still waiting to hear about Friday's.

Killing time over coffee at st pancras (free WiFi)
                      Best of luck

Comment

Working...
                      X