• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored now, some eejit has disabled remote logins
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've just finished scanning 10 articles from 1969/70 Practical Electronics mags.

Stone me, that was a lot of scanning.

Comment

49 files in all, 9.8Mb of jpegs.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            49 files in all, 9.8Mb of jpegs.
            That will be skimmed through once, pronounced to be "Missing the bit I wanted" and never touched again.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              That will be skimmed through once, pronounced to be "Missing the bit I wanted" and never touched again.
              Very probably.

I'm almost tempted to build one myself.

It was an ambition of mine all those years ago.

Didn't have the skills to do it at the time.

And now you probably can't get the bits.

In particular the tuning dial thingie.

Comment

Morning all.

Nearly Friday.

Comment

Well there we are then.

Time to send some more emails to finish off the PE comms rx articles for that sad git.

Comment

Or is it me that's really sad still having 40 year old magazines gently mouldering away in the shed?

Comment

morning all
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X