• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    It was ever thus.
    Super duper repeating PALI.

Brillo would have creamed his proverbials.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Super duper repeating PALI.

Brillo would have creamed his proverbials.

Curses! foiled again!!!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hmmm!

Getting some quotes from payroll companies in cloggieland. One company sends me through an 8 page document most of which is promotional b*ll*cks. Which doesn't make much sense based on calculations and whatnot.
        The other sends me through a 29 page comprehenive document giving me all the info I need and an idiots guide to how it all works. And they will set up a face to face when I come over to the country.

Guess which one I might go with.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just need to get some receommendations on some accommodation and then I is ready should stuff start kicking orf.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Just need to get some receommendations on some accommodation and then I is ready should stuff start kicking orf.
            Heard they had some interesting cafes you can sleep in out there. HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Heard they had some interesting cafes you can sleep in out there. HTH.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's ok, you won't remember a thing. You'll be hungry though.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                  It's ok, you won't remember a thing. You'll be hungry though.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Just as well I'm buggering off in a mo.

Comment

Even more bored now.

No exciting mezzanines to ferret about in today.

Comment

Working...
                      X