• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carp journey in this morning, space invader on the train who didn't seem to have enough elbow space and frankly i didn't particularly want to share his paper, mine was fine, thank you. Same palaver on the crowded tube and elbows at the ready when you got off.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

still majorly ticked off with family about last minute cancellations.

Can't cancel any of the bookings.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        still majorly ticked off with family about last minute cancellations.

Can't cancel any of the bookings.
        Are you still going to go over anyway ?

Comment

I've just booked flights over to ireland and hotel for one night.

RyanAir are robbing gets, but my Dad has agreed to pay for the flights as we will be paying for the hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Are you still going to go over anyway ?
            unfortunately yes.

Problem is the family do was in Galway, my family are from elsewhere and no one will be in Galway.

Seems my brother knew all along there was a possibility of cancellation but never let me know.
            So we went ahead and booked a cheap rate with a local hotel via expedia (non refundable), if I'd have known we would have booked via the hotel where you can cancel up to 2pm the day before.

So now the whole thing is Galway is cancelled my parents are going to expect me to stay with them.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've just booked flights over to ireland and hotel for one night.

RyanAir are robbing gets, but my Dad has agreed to pay for the flights as we will be paying for the hotel room.
              I hate verminair.

where are you going to in Oireland?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I hate verminair.

where are you going to in Oireland?
                Clontarf, stopping here

Comment

Clontarf, stopping here
                  Looks awful

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stunned.

We have two functioning line following buggies in the group project.

This is record breaking stuff.

Sadly, the other groups show little sign of progress.

I was asked for an LM723 regulator this morning. He appeared to think that his buggy would take 5 amps.

Comment

going for wine at lunch was not such a good idea

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X