• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

So, my evil plan is working. <nasty chuckle>

I expect you, my little diseased minions, to post in General and continue to spread this digital <cough> plague through the online community of UK contractors, thereby rendering them incapable of attending ClientCo, getting chucked out and creating hordes of empty gigs all for me, ME, ME!!!

So, off you go, my pretties, and spread the good germ amongst the great unwilling.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaar!

I haven't caught it yet. And I'm going to be wearing a hazmat suit tonight to stop Norrahe from spreading the infection

Comment

More drugs.

What a good idea.

I'll go & get some now.

<cough> <hawk> <spit>

Comment

Oh.

I forgot.

Bored.

Now.

I'm having difficulty in thinking up a new project to keep me amused.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Oh.

I forgot.

Bored.

Now.

Did you finish the zapper thingy?

Comment

You weren't inspired by my suggestion of a telescope motor last year, were you?

How about a 'visitor counter' like you get in shop & library doorways. Your college library probably has one already. Make loads of them, put them on key doorways round the campus, and have them send their results by WiFi (or some such) to a central location. This data is then made available via a web site, RSS and Twitter.

When you've built it, tested it and proved it works, package it up and there's a ready-made Plan B.

Flog said Plan B to the highest bidder.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The zoo keeper is installing a new feeder on the wall of the elephants' flat upstairs.

So today I have drilling to listen to.

So that's nice.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Did you finish the zapper thingy?
                Yup.

It controls the Sharp tv like a good 'un.

A bit odd now & again, but it's ok most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  You weren't inspired by my suggestion of a telescope motor last year, were you?

How about a 'visitor counter' like you get in shop & library doorways. Your college library probably has one already. Make loads of them, put them on key doorways round the campus, and have them send their results by WiFi (or some such) to a central location. This data is then made available via a web site, RSS and Twitter.

When you've built it, tested it and proved it works, package it up and there's a ready-made Plan B.

Flog said Plan B to the highest bidder.
                  Sounds a bit dynamic for me, that.

And I'd have to find out all about this "WiFi" of which you speak.

Comment

Oh well, looking on the bright side as ever, only another fortnight of this misery before this lurgie departs.

I blame people coughing on trains & diseased esteemed customers.

Comment

Sounds a bit dynamic for me, that.

And I'd have to find out all about this "WiFi" of which you speak.
                      There's always the "(or some such)" option, where "(or some such)" could = "(or a long bit of wire)".

Comment

Working...
                      X