• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a service call for a hole punch wot I bolted to a table in the network lab.

Apparently it wouldn't punch holes in the paper any more.

It took 2 years to fill up the chad receptacle to the point where it was impossible to punch any more chad into it.

Rather than make a big hole in the table, I've made a slot in the punch instead so you can blow the chad out.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Afternoon all

just when I thought we had agreed on a wardrobe company for the bedroom the wife has had a change of heart and doesn't want to spend that sort of money now.

Or is that Oh Dear(tm).

She'll think of sommat else to spend it on now.

Comment

No news on Friday's interview

and I smell of eucalyptus gel from the osteopath

Nowt on jobserve

Back to Dexter season 3, almost finished
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Gosh.

Real daytime telly that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Gosh.

Real daytime telly that.
            Dexter is addictive. I blitzed the first 4 seasons in a couple of weeks

Now I have to wait for the new episodes each week

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Dexter is addictive. I blitzed the first 4 seasons in a couple of weeks

Now I have to wait for the new episodes each week
              Only started watching it last week and have gone through 3 seasons
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I may have mentioned previously how happy I am that Sky, in their infinite wisdom, have moved Bones (and I think "Lie to Me") to Sky Living, as it is to be rebranded in the new year.

So much for the "two days behind the Septics" transmissions.

Comment

Just squirted switch cleaner into the switches on the Elizabethan tape recorder.

It's a bit less crackly now.

For a while.

Comment

Oh, and:

Bored.

Now.

Just like the totally disinterested bunch of spanner wielders in the lab are.

Comment

Someone got himself run over across the road.

Walked to the ambulance though.

Comment

Working...
                      X