• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning one and all.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I think I can feel another clock design coming on.
      How about a portable one that includes a moon phase display and a GPS logger from which you can download its history.

Then, if it turns out you are a werewolf, you'll be able to see your monthly night-time excursions around the beacons, prowling for innocent sheep to prey upon.

Wouldn't it be re-assuring to know you are not a were-wolf?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        How about a portable one that includes a moon phase display and a GPS logger from which you can download its history.

Then, if it turns out you are a werewolf, you'll be able to see your monthly night-time excursions around the beacons, prowling for innocent sheep to prey upon.

Wouldn't it be re-assuring to know you are not a were-wolf?
        How did you get on yesterday RC ?

Comment

Thank you everybody for the "Good luck with the interview" messages.

It went well.

Unfortunately the gig sounds as exciting as being Zeity's assistant.

They want someone to run lots of little, random, non-descript projects. Nothing hands-on, just take requirements, give them to someone to do, make sure they've been done, rinse and repeat until death.

I do hope they offer it to someone else to save me from having to turn it down.

Comment

He's leaning on a spade (the shovel kind) now.
            Alert! Etymology violation!

You're twisting my melon, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              If that's what it's for, then surely it would be useful to show the rep a post has received, either positive or negative. At the moment people are repping users, not posts, and it's not helped by the fact that you don't seem to be able to rep two posts from the same user.
              That's how the rep system was designed to work.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                try sprout purée
                Is this less likely to make one fart for Britain?
                "One Fart for Britain"? That sounds like a super talent contest to run over the 12 days of Christmas.

"And we have a winner!"

Comment

Truly & utterly pissed off this morning.

Comment

Arghhh some muppet has hard coded the database names instead of using the config

Comment

Early breaking News!

The chap in the wrecked house is taking delivery of a load of timber!

Can this mean that maintenance is imminent?

Are the walls really in danger of falling down?

We must be told!

Comment

Working...
                      X