• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    How's you? How's the casualty?
    I'm good, the casualty is much better, will probably get rid of the rest of the flu by making a thai green curry this evening. Need to go make the paste.

But disappointed by Marky, 5th, not good unless he makes up for it off the grid.

All to play for tomorrow, anyone could be a winner.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yes. I fear Mr Alonso may win it
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

afternoon all

Just been on remembrance day parade with the kids

Comment

and its roast lamb for dinner today

Comment

Afternoon all
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I would say "go Marky" but I think after the current pit he hasn't a chance

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can't decide between venison with squash purée or roast chicken with all the trimmings.

I may have gone a tad mad meat wise in the farm shop yesterday.

Ordered the turkey as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just when I thought Alonso was going to hit the wall after his attempt on Petrov

Norrahe's blog

Comment

abysmal performance from Webber

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Might be Vettel's race

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X