• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You can join me as I'm finishing off the brandy that I bought myself as a present for finishing the contract from hell.

Quite right too.

Contracts like that deserve rewards.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      I've found the Chocolate Bourbons.
      I wonder if Queen Marie-Antoinette Bourbon was black?

If she had said "Let them eat Bourbon Creams" or "Let them eat rice 'n' peas 'n' jambalaya" then things may have turned out differently.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Apparently, Marie-Antoinette was "was guillotined to death".

As opposed to "guillotined to distraction", "guillotined to her annoyance" or even "guillotined to the tune of The Birdy Song".

Comment

I was going to post "Oops, only 3 chocolate Bourbons left " but in the time it took to open this dialog box and type that in, I had eaten them.

Comment

I think I may go to bed now.

And pass out.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Quite right too.

Contracts like that deserve rewards.
                You're not getting any, it's mine, all mine I tell you.

I will probably get a lecture from MrN when he sees that I've finished it off or actually I might not as he knows when I buy a bottle of frapin I'll finish the lot anyway

Well I pay for everything, that's what I keep telling the NorPusses that I keep them in smoked salmon and caviar
                it's actually tinned tuna, they'll eat anything
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  You're not getting any, it's mine, all mine I tell you.
                  And you can keep your brandy hangover all to yourself too.

Comment

I'm very stiff this morning. And not in a nice way.

I think now is the time for that hot bath.

Comment

Morning all

Its a glorious day and the nice chaps are painting the back of the house today.

DD2 has just excelled at her swimming class and is moving up next week.

I've just struck a deal with a ticket agent for disney passes next year

and we are off to take DD1 and friend to cinema and while they watch stuff about vampires me wife and DD2 will be looking for a dinner jacket and trousers

Comment

Working...
                      X