• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake up!

It's time to... bugger off home.

Byeeee

Comment

What's happened here?

No posts for over 24 hours?

Comment

Pants. I have just finished washing and waxing the car, and now it looks like it is going to rain.

Comment

No, the rain radar is showing that the rain is dying out so we might not get any.

Comment

I wanted to get the car washed anyway. We are moving house this week and I don't think that I will be able to wash the car on the drive at the new place like I can here.

Comment

That is because there isn't really a drive at the new place, just a parking space in front of the house.

Comment

I suppose that I am going to have to take it to one of those wash-station things in future.

Comment

Mrs Gonzo remembers that the salesman that sold us the car recommended not using the automatic car washes because they knacker the paintwork.

I don't remember that, does anyone have an opinion on the subject?

Comment

I am hoping that the car will need to be washed much less because I will be using it much less.

Comment

It is time for me to move out of the dreary suburbs back into town.

Comment

Working...
                      X