• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I find I'm checking it less often at this client because of the open plan office.
    you aren't missing much

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      you aren't missing much
      Nope.

btw morning all
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Currently planning my holiday
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again again.

Comment

I'm in here because I'm sick of the smell of paint at home.

And guess wot?

Comment

Plus the license for my Kaspersky thingie expires tomorrow, so I thought I'd get the last set of updates it'll ever receive.

Comment

Comment

And I had to buy two 6.3V 100mA lightbulbs from Maplin for the wireless set I've just spent 8 days repairing.

Why Philips should choose to fit MBC instead of MES I'll never know.

Then again, why should the entire wireless require quite so many bits of (actual string) string to work?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Shouldn't you be opressing some employees or something?

Comment

The plumber has decided he can't start the heating/water service job until September 1st.

Guess when I'm back in work after 3 weeks.

And on that happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X