• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were lots of children.

Comment

But there was one other childless couple we know there so we could talk to them.

Comment

So that only took up an hour and a half.

Comment

As it was a nice day and we were over the shore, Mrs Gonzo decided that it would be good for us to take a trip to the Shopping Mall that is over there.

Comment

And so we duly went over there.

Comment

Am I going to be able to stretch this out for another thirty three posts?

Comment

Bollocks.

Comment

I forgot to record Dr Who.

Comment

The one TV show per week that I watch, and I forgot about it.

Comment

When I say watch, I mean record and watch later because of the incessant commercial breaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X