• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh sorry to hear that Norr...
    Oops - sorry Zeity...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Poor old Norpuss I.

My late & much lamented* came back one evening covered in orange mud (the canal was bright orange due to mine runoff at the time).

Proceeded to towel her dry & clean & then discovered that she'd been bitten.

Took her to the vets next day & they said she'd been bitten on one side by a cat.

However, she'd been bitten by something a good deal bigger & they'd missed the 2nd set of punctures the other side of her spine.

So after a bit, some lovely abscesses formed.

Great fun. More money for the vet.

*I was busy lamenting on the walk in this morning. Fortunately no one saw me.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        They are brilliant at looking sorry for themselves. When ZipMog02 had his altercation the hunching and pathetic looks were sheer class - almost as good as mine when I got the bill (insured, luckily).

Sorry to hear you are still missing the Zeitmog, Zeity
        The bill came in just under the excess.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          The bill came in just under the excess.
          Ah well, at least he's OK.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

afternoon all

Got to pick DD2 up from school in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              They are brilliant at looking sorry for themselves. When ZipMog02 had his altercation the hunching and pathetic looks were sheer class - almost as good as mine when I got the bill (insured, luckily).

Sorry to hear you are still missing the Zeitmog, Zeity
              Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Oops - sorry Zeity...
              Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Thanks all.

It was seeing some blood on the pavement outside the vets that started me off. Again.

Comment

byeee

Comment

Morning all

Norpusses are unhappy about being kept indoors and have vented said dissatisfaction by waking me up at 6am.

It's all Norpuss I's fault, he got in a scrap. He's fine now, we just have to keep the minute wound clean till he's back at the vets on Tuesday.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pup1 ( on the right in my avatar pic ) has managed to hurt one of his back legs. Nothing serious, just a pulled muscle, but he needs to rest it for it to get better as he starts hopping on three legs after any sort of proper exercise.

This means no walks for a few days. He is not happy bunny and neither is his sister as he now has loads of pent up energy and uses it up chasing her around the house when we aren't watching. Which aggravates his leg, which means he has to be house bound for longer.

Why do we have pets again?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Pup1 ( on the right in my avatar pic ) has managed to hurt one of his back legs. Nothing serious, just a pulled muscle, but he needs to rest it for it to get better as he starts hopping on three legs after any sort of proper exercise.

This means no walks for a few days. He is not happy bunny and neither is his sister as he now has loads of pent up energy and uses it up chasing her around the house when we aren't watching. Which aggravates his leg, which means he has to be house bound for longer.

Why do we have pets again?
                      Well if it's any cosolation, I can't open any windows or doors as I have to keep the Norpusses in as Norpuss one got in a barney with a neighbouring cat and injured himself.
                      We have to keep the wound clean until Tuesday when he goes back to the vets.

Cue 3 stir crazy kitties!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X