• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    lustee was up here just now. Going to see Avatar tomorrow apparently.
    In other words, she dropped an anvil-shaped hint on your foot.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I decided that I didn't really want to spend 3 hours of my life watching animation. And going deaf.
    Nooooooooooooo!

I despair.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      In other words, she dropped an anvil-shaped hint on your foot.

Nooooooooooooo!

I despair.
      It's Arkwright and Nurse Gladys in reverse. She's Arkwright, he's Nurse Gladys Emannuel
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I don't think it went too well
        Further to the telephone interview with FiveTimes regarding the developer role we are not going to progress further with his application.

FiveTimes came across very professional over the phone we found that FiveTimes has had a lot of support in his previous roles as he worked as part of large teams whereas in xxx we would be looking for someone who is proactive and would have the ability and experience to work on their own. We carried out a few telephone interviews yesterday and has decided to progress with 2 other candidates who he felt were a better fir for this role.

Looks like my gut feeling were right

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Further to the telephone interview with FiveTimes regarding the developer role we are not going to progress further with his application.

FiveTimes came across very professional over the phone we found that FiveTimes has had a lot of support in his previous roles as he worked as part of large teams whereas in xxx we would be looking for someone who is proactive and would have the ability and experience to work on their own. We carried out a few telephone interviews yesterday and has decided to progress with 2 other candidates who he felt were a better fir for this role.

Looks like my gut feeling were right
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I i've been put forward for yet another role at an ex clientco that I'll find out it's been sourced internally again or put on hold after a few weeks.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I might be lucky and it could have stopped raining in time for me to pick DD2 up from school

Comment

just put new wireless keyboard and mouse on DD1 laptop and removed a few applications that were on there

Comment

I went for a logitech cordless desktop EX1000 keyboard and mouse.

By combining them frees up a spare USB port for her phone

Comment

she charges ipod from the docking station on the TV

Comment

she doesn't know how lucky she is

Comment

Working...
                      X