• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    It would involve living away though
    When I say away - I mean the emerald isles

Comment

I would hopefully be stopping with family over there

Comment

I've never had an agent comment on how good a CV looks, but this was the first time I've sent out my re-vamped one
        When that happened to me, it was mixed feelings: pleased it was working but sad that my version wasn't as good.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Overseas.

begorrah.

or something.

Comment

its been a good day so far.

Washing & ironing done, finished revamp cv, got a cheque from HMRC for interest gained on early payment of corp tax (£2.06).
            Applied for a couple of gigs

Shame that from 4pm I'll be sat in a room with a load of mums while DD1 has ballet lessons

Comment

Funny folk that lot!

Comment

Oh well, there we are then.

Yet another two pcbs with 3 x 3 colour leds for the sexy German lady.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Hello, I bought new boots today They were half price.
                  I've just walked to school and back to get Pogle Jr in them and very comfy they are too.

I also have a permie telephone interview on Monday and a far more sensible face to face contract one on Tuesday in sunny Swindon

I also got a call from a company i used to work for as a permie - to join their consulting division, unfortunately the lady I spoke to had a very strong south American accent and i only understood one word in 7, I think she's going to email me, or she may have been insulting my parents, I'm not sure
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Well good luck to all options Pogle..
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Are they FMBs?

Comment

Working...
                      X