• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sit here in front of the computer but the drivel is not forthcoming.

Comment

Maybe I should spend some more time in the Rock Babes thread.

Comment

Sometimes the drivel just doesn't happen. I get the occasional burst an then it fades away ...
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Sometimes the drivel just doesn't happen. I get the occasional burst an then it fades away ...
          I think I used mine all up.

Time for lunch now. I had to go up the road to the bakery due to a lack of suitable items in the house.

Comment

Hope you enjoy lunch
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Greetings denizens

Big bash down the pub tonight for the penultimate weekend - saw a few people I haven't seen in a while

Next weekend will be even bigger - people are travelling from all over the country (and possibly the rest of the World) for the big send-off

It's a remarkable place that pub. People who drank there twenty years ago as students have heard about the evil machinations of DMU and LCC, and are booking hotels so they can revisit it before it finally goes. I felt almost crowded out tonight - but in a good way; lots of bands on, the way it was when I worked there

The staff got no sympathy when they told me how busy it had been and how knackered they were: I glanced around and dismissed their whines with "It used to be like this on a Tuesday"

And do you know what? It did. I think we were the only pub in the city that would take, on a Monday or Tuesday, what some pubs in the neighbourhood would regard as a good take for a Friday. Of course we had to work our tits off, but it was worth it. That's where I learnt that a good pub starts behind the bar: if the staff love being there, the punters will too. If the staff couldn't really care less, you might as well be in Asda.

I've arranged with ClientOrg that I won't be available the day after the final night, which is a week next Tuesday

Comment

morning!

Comment

been up an hour. only had one cup of coffee and no toast yet.

Comment

about to rectify that now

Comment

weather looks a lot less unpleasant than yesterday and the day before

Comment

Working...
                      X