• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Which one?

They did a radio episode set inside an air ship where they prevented an interplanetary war. Was the TV one the same?
    It was this one.

It featured Kylie dressed as a maid/waitress. Back in 5...
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Oh, and moonring all BTW
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          the early bird catches the worm without having to wait in the queue...
          But the early worm gets eaten by the early bird.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            We also had roast lamb for yesterday lunch. Did anyone NOT have lamb?
            I don't like lamb. Too greasy.
            Last edited by BrowneIssue; 11 November 2009, 09:54. Reason: ;->' <--- that isn't a smiley. It was the edit. ";" --> "'"
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I don't like lamb. Too greasy.
              WHS - Don't like Lamb
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                And The Hill wasn't stinking of burned tyres this year either.

The Bonfire removal patrol must have been successful.
                Quite right too. Let people fire off imported fireworks all year round but god forbid the kids should build a traditional bonfire like they always have done.

"If it doesn't involve importing something, BAN IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i love lamb.
                  Keep it quiet chaps, but DS23 just confessed to being a...

... you know what's coming, don't you?

SHEEP SHAGGER!

DS23'S A SELF-CONFESSED SHEEP SHAGGER!

Comment

I remember that one. It starts with Harry being treated poorly by his family so stays with the twins. Then they start a new academic year. Harry is told not to mess with the WhateverItWas. Harry and chums mess with the WhateverItWas. Harry and chums get threatened in a bad way, but don't bother telling the grown ups. Instead they decide to save the world themselves. Lord MouldyBore is behind it and uses that snaky oik to sabotage something but Harry manages to not be affected. Hermione does Something Clever. The half-giant who lives by himself makes an appearance and cries when a big thing dies. He sulks, but when the children turn up at his house in the dark at night in secret he cheers up again. But there's nothing odd about that, oh no. Harry and friends get the WhateverItWas. Harry scores the winning point in Quidditch. Harry looks at a girl in A Special Way yet still hasn't discovered masturbation nor been bum-raped by an older boy despite being lonely and a bit pretty.

It was that one, wasn't it?
                    Was that plagiarism or a breach of copyright?

Comment

The lid on the pressure barrel has split. I think it got bashed at some point which cracked it. When I last checked the ale, it was very cloudy. It may clear and be fine, or it may go flat, stale and off.

I shall test it again, soon.
                      I did, last night. It is clearing slowly, not going flat and tastes alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X