• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the single most pleasing thing is the fact that it starts quickly and is always ready to go. i find that there is less fist shaking or exasperated arm waving at resource conflict slowdown stuff with the mac than with the windows equivalents that litter the house and office.

Comment

it's not that it doesn't happen - it does. just less of it. and it usually sorts itself quicker. unless i am using vmware. what a waste of time and money that was. want to spend an eternity waiting? why have some vmware sir. perfect.

Comment

talking of idling.... i've done my time.

Comment

time to clean up and then clear off

Comment

evening all

Comment

I've been digging and drilling today

Comment

and my body is aching from top to toe

Comment

I've only just taken my hat off... its been on since 8am - 6pm

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Oh dear

My Dad's going to have to have an operation - they think he may have something unpleasant in his prostate

Apparently, the fact that nothing has shown up on many scans and three biopsies, but his level of something-or-other has gone up quite a bit, means they have to dig a lot deeper.

Comment

Working...
                      X