• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be fun.

Comment

I think I need a glass of wine at just the thought of it.

Comment

Which reminds me that I really should get round to doing some cellar door visits.

Comment

There are two winemakers that are less than 1,000 metres from where I am sitting now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            We are going to have a barbecue this evening.
            Rain starts at teatime then?

Or am I thinking of Macclesfield barbecues

Anyway, goodnight - save a spare rib for me, and watch out for any errant teens kicking your fence

Comment

Goodnight.

Comment

But you end up taking what is on your doorstep for granted don't you?

Comment

When I was in London the idea of having vineyards on my doorstep sounded fantastic.

Comment

But I haven't been to any of them yet.

Comment

I used to go past the Tower of London at least twice a day when I was living and working in London.

Comment

Working...
                      X